We have given the direct link to download Colors F13 Stock ROM. Download Colors F13 stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Fly Life Zen? We have given the direct link to download Fly Life Zen Stock ROM.
Both the app is very reliable, and I personally use it to backup my apps whenever I want to switch between phones. We’ll not be held responsible if your phone gets damaged by following these methods. Several applications like WhatsApp and Instagram do not allow application data backups.
- It does nothing radical but brings a clean, AOSP-based ROM with rock-solid stability and a long list of device support.
- So the files you get should match the device model number.
- But the true power of the device can only be enjoyed once the user is in full control of the device, not the manufacturer.
- Download the appropriate Galaxy stock firmware for your phone from the above mention links and unzip the folder on your desktop.
- There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.
However, people tend to install a ‘custom ROM’ to gain more control over their device and have extra features. But, there is a high risk of getting your phone bricked during the process. To combat such a situation you need to backup the Android ROM (original/pre-installed), prior to flashing a new ROM.
In this guide, you’ll get to know how to unbrick by flashing stock ROM on your Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. You might want to revert your phone to stock Android for many reasons. Selling it or making a warranty claim is the biggest. It can also be used if your custom ROM experience wasn’t as satisfactory as you thought initially or if you want to receive official OTA updates again.